Saturday, February 25, 2012

THE TASKS AHEAD

Though the Vancouver expedition is done, many other tasks, as usual, are in queue.

Inter alia, today 25th February is the deadline for my column article in the Milenia Muslim. Monday 27th would be my lecture for the graduate Islamic-based Development course for which its course outline should be ready by then. On Tuesday 27th too, there will be a presentation for a Research University Team (RUT) grant, in which I would be involved as an assessment panel.

Then on Tuesday 28th is the deadline for two articles, one for Islamic Project Management and the other one for Zakat in Southeast Asia projects. Monday 5th March is another deadline, this one a working paper for Islamic Marketing Project Workshop to be held in Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA), Kuala Terengganu on 13rd March.

Monday 7th March would be a DBP-ISDEV Book Writing Workshop in which at least 3 chapters of my book entitled Principles of Islamic-based Development: Lectures on Basic Islamic Concepts (in Malay, co-authored with Masakaree Ardae) to be published by the DBP has to be presented. Thursday the 8th would be graduate proposal presentations, to be presented by ISDEV PhD students Radieah Mohd Nor and Deicy. And beginning 9th till 18th March I will be away in Kuala Lumpur and in the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, to fulfill my post as a Visiting Professor at UniSZa in Kuala Terengganu.

Seem to be quite a tight schedule, though these do not include my other administrative tasks. But belief me, Alhamdulillah, they are all joyful tasks indeed.

Thank you Allah for Your trust in still giving me the tasks to uplift Your religion.

No comments: