Monday, November 29, 2010

I AM AT USIM NOW

The Chancellory building of the Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
Since a week ago, I am attached as a Visiting Professor to Islamic Finance and Wealth Management Institute (IFWMI) of the Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) in Bandar Baru Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. I am scheduled to be here for a month, from 22 November to 21 December 2010.

While here, I am asked to deliver a lecture entitled Islamic Research Methodology: The Need and Present State at IFWMI's Warasyah Taqwiyah (literally sort of Intellectual Discourse) in early December, to present a paper on Rethinking Wealth Management: A Preliminary View at IFWMI Workshop on 15 December, and to become a Panel on the presentation of FRGS proposals by Fellows of IFWMI and lecturers of the Faculty of Economics & Muamalat on 16-17 December 2010.
Faculty of Economics and Muamalat building, in which IFWMI is located
My office at IFWMI

No comments: