|Dr Nazaruddin A. Wahid, the Dean of the Faculty of Shari`ah, IAIN Ar-Raniry (left) and me signing the MoU at the Opening Ceremony of the International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance, 11 October 2010|
During the trip to Aceh, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) also has been signed between ISDEV and the Faculty of Shari'ah, Institut Agama Islam Negeri Ar-Raniry, Banda Aceh. The programs planned in this MoU are as follows:
- Academic visits incorporating short term visits of Scholars including visiting lecturer and external assesor/examiner;
- Joint research and development activities, including assistance with the development of relevant centers within each University;
- Participation and co-sponsoring of international conferences, seminars, workshops and academic meetings
- Upgrading knowledge of lecturers through continuing professional development (CPD), post-doctoral program and sabbatical leave programmes;
- Exchange students at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
|Exchanging gifts after the signing ceremony|