Saturday, March 10, 2012

ON SAFAR AGAIN

Filling petrol at Semanggol R&R

Today, on 10th March 2012, I am on safar again. This time to Kuala Terengganu via Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan. Together with my wife and children Taariq and Ummu, we departed our home yesterday after the Friday prayer in two cars. The first is my car driven by me and the second is Akif's car, driven by Taariq. Arrived at my daughter's house in Nilai at about 8.30pm last night.

Today, we are on the road again to Kuala Terengganu, but stopped over at various places. The first at Taman Melawati  to receive the layout of my book entitled Ways to Zakat Transformation from Shaikh Saefuddin of Yayasan Ilmu. The book is to be published by the Yayasan this year, InshaAllah. The second at my brother's house in Gombak to visit him recovering from his illness. The third at Kuantan, to deliver to Akif his car he is longing for.

We reached Primula Hotel in Kuala Terengganu a little later than maghrib, Alhamdulillah. I will be here till Friday 16th March 2012, InshaAllah, to fulfill some programmes at Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA) as a Visiting Professor.

With Shaikh Saefuddin of Yayasan Ilmu at Melawati
With Akif (left) in Kuantan, in front of his car

No comments: