Friday, February 14, 2014

MAS AGAIN

The problem seems to have not been settled as yet. MAS flyers face delays continuosly.

Last night on my way home from a talk at Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS), I was delayed at KLIA for about half an hour.

And right now, again I am stucked at Penang International Airport. My MAS flight to KLIA is announced to be delayed for 40 minutes.

I anticipate a sort of running, or at least jogging, at KLIA later on to catch my 1450 connecting flight to Kuala Terengganu.

May Allah protect me from missing the KL-Kuala Terengganu flight, or else I would be delaying in attending the Workshop on Haj Research there.

MAS oh MAS. Previously adverse weather and late arrival of aircrafts from other sectors became your excuses. Now weather is good, what else is your excuse? The late arrival of aircrafts from other sectors? Ha ha.

No comments: